Barista Training Courses
Adore Coffee Academy
YOUR PATHWAY TO BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL BARISTA STARTS HERE.
Barista Coffee Training Class.
Barista Starter Training Course
This training course will focus on fundamentals and proper espresso preparation techniques. Suitable for beginners as well ensuring more experienced baristas get the opportunity to learn and improve their skills. Our course is the most searched Barista Course in Australia. Also covering techniques in brewing variables, milk steaming, texturing and pouring, this easy to learn workshop will not only be educational but will give the student plenty of opportunity to taste and understand what makes a good espresso. The final aspect of the Barista Starter training is the cleaning and maintaining of the espresso equipment. The Barista Starter class takes 2.5 – 3 hours and covers:
- Introduction to the different types of coffees and beverages.
- How to use traditional mechanical dosing grinder.
- Dose adjustment.
- Grind setting.
- Correct way of tamping to avoid wrist injury.
- How to identify and control coffee extraction.
- Milk techniques and way of positioning steam wand to get the perfect silky milk.
- Pouring techniques and basic latte art.
- Hygiene, health and safety.